Went Hiking

KatieMarie

Well we finally got to go hiking this past weekend and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Now I have to admit that we aren't what you would call big time hikers but we do like to go once in a while. They have some nice places out in the Forrest not to far from us, so we packed up a small lunch and off we went. :)

Last edited:

calanta

I am hoping to check out a new place that we found on a discovery trip this weekend if we can get to it. I am hoping they do not close it down when the weather gets cooler, I woke today and frost was on the windshields!

nomad

I have to postpone my hiking trips next year as I will visit friends and relatives for the rest the rest of the year. I hope I could encourage some of them to join me in my hiking trips for next year.

rockytibby

I have been going on hikes every weekend for the last 3 weeks. The thing that worries me abit is its hunting season and where I hike is on forest service land and thats where the hunters go. I always wear brite colors, but 2 weekends ago in Oregon a hiker was shot and killed. So I tend to limit my hiking till after hunting season.