What Burger do you like ?

wild

I like to eat a lot of burgers. I am interested in Chicken burger. What is your favorite burger ?

ahmedabad

Burger is good for me if it is purely vegetable.
I am an Indian and vegetarian, so I like to eat vegetarian.
Burger may be of many types available in the market.
It is depend on person which is good for them.

JohnyWalker2000

I like to eat burgers of all types, but i don't eat always. I eat rarely. My favourite burgers are Chicken Burger. I eat burgers of MC'Donalds. There i eat Big Mac , MC Chicken or Hamburger. I love to eat those, but i know that are no healthy . It is very harmless . This food it is harmless and it make to show fat very fat .

vinny

i am vegetarian so i love veg. burger and its depends on you which toppings you need in burger i just take a chilly sous,latests,cheese and mayo. and i love BURGER KING'S veg. burger it is very nice.
try it one time.

tater03

My favorite is a bacon double cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and mayonaise on it. Now I am hungry for one.

fbird

my faverite is buffalo burger, cooked over the campfire. its actualy leaner than the chicken or turkey.
Nutrition Facts
Species​
Fat​
Calories​
Cholesterol
Saturated Fat​
Protein​
Iron​
Bison
2.42 g​
143 kcal​
82 mg​
0.91 g​
28.44 g​
3.42 mg​
Beef 90% lean
11.73 g​
217 kcal​
85 mg​
4.63 g​
26.11 g​
2.71 mg​
Pork
18.19 g​
265 kcal​
105 mg​
5.15 g​
23.55 g​
1.51 mg​
Chicken*
3.57 g​
165 kcal​
85 mg​
1.01 g​
31.02 g​
1.04 mg​
USDA Data http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/
Reference #'s 17157;23563;10803;05064
Per 100 grams cooked meat *Skinless, breast only​

Thomas

These hamburgers are cooked then simmered with a tangy barbecue sauce.
Cook Time: 20 minutes

Ingredients:
1 to 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef, ground round
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup tomato juice or V-8 juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon steak sauce
Preparation:
Mix beef, salt and pepper; shape into 8 patties. Brown patties on both sides in a skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over patties. Bring to a boil; simmer for a few minutes, until cooked through.
Makes 8 medium hamburger patties to serve 4 to 6.

oldsarge

I think it was at Chili's...the bacon house cheddar ranch burger...something like that. What a killer burger, one of my favorites, I could feel my heart slowing down as I ate it! It was like looking death in the face as I tried to finish it off. It was Goooooooood!

dinosaur

troublemaker
I guess I am the exact opposite of ahmedabad. Although I consume vegetables daily, I am primarily a carnivore. My idea of a burger is some ground up dead animal made into a patty and slapped onto a bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, and a possible plethora of other ingredients including cheese.

I believe that the things you put on the burger are what makes it a taste treat and I am further convinced that ahmedabad and I, after making our burger selection, could have a great time together figuring out what wonderful things we could add to our burgers to make them a culinary adventure.