What cakes do you like?

wild

I like eating plum cake as well as strawberry cake. What is your favorite cake ? How often do you eat cakes ?

sakthi

I like plum cakes.And also like plain cakes which are creamed with some great flavors like vanilla , chocolate on it.Chocolate is my favorite flavor and love it so much that i keep on eating it.

vinny

i love fruit cakes and chocolate cakes, i love to eat cakes twice a month or sometime more. i love another flavour is venilla with various fruits.
i love to eat cake and i always make a excuse to eat cake.

tater03

I have never had a plum cake. I will have to try that one. My favorite is applesauce cake. I haven't made one in awhile though.

Thomas

I like Strawberry Cupcakes. Here is my favorite recipe:

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)
10 tablespoons butter, room temperature
3/4 cup white sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon strawberry extract
1 3/4 cups self-rising flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries, drained

Intructions
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease 12 cupcake pan cups or line with paper liners.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the strawberry extract. Combine the self-rising flour and salt; stir into the batter just until blended. Fold in strawberries last. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly.
Bake in the preheated oven until the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the pan set over a wire rack. When cool, arrange the cupcakes on a serving platter. Frost with desired frosting.