What is your favorite juice?

campman

I love apple juice . I love to drink a lot of grape juice also. So what is your favorite juice? What makes it your favorite ?

wild

I prefer fresh juice. I like pineapple juice and cherry juice. I do drink strawberry juice also.

Reeses

Mango Juice is my absolute favorite. It's sweet and tastes heavenly. When I'm sad and not interested in something I drink it and for some reason it lifts my spirits. I would drink it by the gallon if I was rich. Honoroable mentions also go to, grape, cherry and apple juices.

d1976

I like all types of juice but most like is Pine Apple Juice.
It is good in taste and like to drink at least two glasses.

ahmedabad

My favorite juice is orange juice.
Orange juice is good for health and you will get some good vitamins from it.
I eat oranges so much in season time.

sony

I like apple juice and eat a lot of fruits while camping as its a natural energy boosters. What ever the juice be, its very good while in some adventure.

indian

I drink various types of juice:
Apple Juice
Orange Juice,
Pineapple Juice,
Grapes Juice
But mostly I drink only Grapes Juice which is good for me and I like it very much.
I drink at least once or two times during two to three days gap..

Last edited:

JohnyWalker2000

I drink a lot of juice type. The most i like it the orange juices and Graffruit juice. Every day i make natural juice. I buy oranges, graffruit and others fruits for juice. And i squezze with an device. Then i mixt all of juice squezze i put some sugar and i mixing good until it exits. I put in a bottle and i have them with me throughout the day .

vinny

i like all fresh juice. but i prefer more is apple juice it has a natural components.and i love blackcurrent and cherry juice.
i love orange juice for my health.

tater03

I love fresh squeezed orange juice. I don't make if fresh though a lot. I also like apple cider when it is in season.

monkeycat

Apple juice and orange juice are my two particular favourites. I try and drink at least two glasses of fruit juice each day and I find them a great way to help reach the elusive five a day.

mom2manyboyz

Orange mango by santa cruz. love it. pineapple, pear, carrot, apple, celery, it's all good. I'll throw anything in my juicer and make breakfast out of it.

tater03

Pomegranate juice is supposed to be really good for you? I was wondering if anyone knows of a good brand they would recommend? Thanks.

liebe911

Pomegranate Juice, Musambi Juice i love these too the most among juices. Pomegranate is said to be a good fruit which helps in the reduction of heart diseases.

m1dz0r

Well... i have very many favorite juices. Let`s see. My most favorite is the orange juice, then the apple juice, then the lemon juice, then grape juice, and finally grephfruit juice.There`s a lot of them. Oh yeah and... the juices i drink are only fresh squeezed. I hate the bottled ones, or in a metal can.

Thomas

My favorite kind of juice is with lemon. I also like orange and pineapple. Must be fresh squeezed.

Lemon Lime Ginger Ale
handful of grapes
1 apple, cored and sliced
½ inch fresh ginger (less if you find the taste too strong)
1/2 lime
1/4 lemon
sparkling mineral water
-----------------------------------

Remove the grapes from the stem. Juice the apple and ginger together, then juice the rest of the fruit. Pour the juice in a large glass and fill to the top with sparkling water and serve with ice.