What is your favourite fish?

freedom

I was wondering what your favourite fish to eat are. I don't eat fish very much so I just wanted to know which fish taste the best.

Brian

I'd have to say my favourite fish is the Kalamari. I don't know if it is available other places but I get it here in Melbourne, Australia. Its quite good especially with fish & chips. I think thats the main fish they eat here in Aus.

nawza07

My favourite fish was stingray. With the higher fat sense very delicious and appetizing. This fish usually good in saucer or even in barbecue. But I rather in barbecue to maintain his sense and reduce fat. I’m sure you will like it.

doormaverick

I can say I absolutely hated fish growing up. I couldn't stand the taste or smell of it. I'm getting older now and I'm beginning to like it. I don't know, maybe my brain is evolving. I tend to prefer salmon but it has to be cooked right. I also like other seafood crab and shrimp.

tour

I like to eat a lot of prawn fish. Prawn is good for health. Prawn is a favorite fish food in India. Hope you all too love prawn fish.

dheeshaan

My favorite fish is Tuna.. I love Tuna because it gives a lot of energy for me. It is very tasty for me. I dont know how many friends I have with me in this.. I started it last year when I was in Maldives and since then I find some time and place to have it..

JohnyWalker2000

I eat only fish named " Salmon " . Otherwise i don't like fish of any kind . The fish Salmon is rich in proteins , phosporus and other vitamins very good. I eat fish Salmon rarely . It is an fish rose from the ocean. It is known as climb waterfalls and hunting bears. That fish Salmon it is expensive and very famous. I recommend you to try this fish . Remember the name: Salmon .

vinny

i love tuna and salmon fish, and i really love it when i it in fish and chip bars i love it. and i love with salads and fruits. i don't eat fish more time but when i eat fish i just only eat tuna and salmond.

Thomas

I like this recipe very much. My mother gave it to me:

Use haddock, tilapia, roughy, or other similar fish for this tasty fried fish recipe.

Ingredients:
1 pound fish fillets, such as haddock, tilapia, cod, etc.
oil for deep frying
1/2 cup flour
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon paprika
Preparation:
Pour 1 inch of oil in skillet; heat to 375°. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Dip fish fillets into flour mixture. Fry fish for about 5 minutes on each side; remove to a platter.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.

fbird

i prefer mild fish. my favorites are white fish, walleye, cod ,orange roughy. the best is smoked white fish on a bagle with cream cheese.

shaan

Here's one of my very favorite one-dish meals. It's a whole, baked sea bass recipe James Peterson's Fish & Shellfish. To paraphrase:

1/2 cup evoo
2 large Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
s&p
3 tomatoes, peeld, seed, and coarsely chopped
15 brine-cured black olives, pitted and coarsely chopped

Preheat oven to 450. Brush baking dish with oil. Overlap half the potatoes and sprinkle with half the garlic, thyme, s&p and evoo. Add remaining potatoes and sprinkle with the rest of the g, t, s&p, and evoo. Bake potatoes for 29 minutes. Season fish with evoo, s&p and place on potatoes. Add tomatoes & olives around the fish. I bake the whole fish about an additional 30 minutes.

I nearly always do this with a whole fish, but the recipe can easily be adapted for fillets. This same recipe is good with a large variety of fish; I've used blackfish, snapper, and striped bass all with excellent results.

henry

I hate fish actually but still if i have no choice other than that, i go for salmon. If i am fishing, what ever i get :)

steven

VEGETABLE TURKEY POCKETS DEAL MEAL

1/4 c. Seven Seas Viva Ranch
1/4 c. Kraft light cholesterol free reduced calorie mayonnaise
1 1/2 c. Louis Rich oven roasted boneless turkey breast strips
1/2 c. shredded carrot
1/2 c. chopped cucumber
1 sm. tomato, chopped
2 whole wheat pita bread rounds, cut in half

Mix together dressing, mayonnaise, turkey, carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes. Chill and fill bread with lettuce and turkey mixture. (4 sandwiches).

richy

DINER STYLE SLOW COOKER ROAST BEEF

1 (3 to 4 lb) chuck roast
1 medium onion, halved and sliced 1/4" inch thick
4 - 6 garlic cloves, crushed and coarsely chopped
2 (10 3/4 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
2 packets onion soup mix
1/4 cup red wine
1/2 cup beef broth

Rinse meat under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel. Season with freshly ground pepper.
Heat frying pan on medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons oil to pan and sear meat fpr 3 minutes on both sides. Remove from pan, set aside.

Add onion slices to Crock-pot. Sprinkle chopped garlic in center of pot. Place roast in center of Crock-pot.

Mix in a bowl the cream of mushroom soups, onion soup mix, wine and broth until combined. Pour over roast.

Slow cook on low heat setting for 5 to 8 hours.

Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles and your favorite vegetable.

Pour the gravy over meat and potatoes and enjoy!

anand

TUNA NOODLE HOT DISH

8 oz. (half box) elbow macaroni, cooked
1 can cream of mushroom soup
½ can milk
1 can peas
1 can tuna
1 cup (approx.) crushed potato chips

Heat oven to 350f. Prepare macaroni as directed. While noodles cook, combine, soup, milk and peas in a large bowl. Add cooked noodles. Butter the inside of a large casserole dish and then add noodle mixture.
Spread crushed potato chips on top and then bake covered for 15 minutes.

Remove cover and bake 15 more minutes.

riskey58

favorite fish

My favorite fish is walleye. The guys go fishing and catch them and at the end of the season we have a big fish fry.

atula

I used to eat prawns but not any othe fish earlier as I hated the taste...but in the recent year I have tasted a variey of sea and river fish and quite like them...maybe it hs to do with how easily fish can be prepared for a meal and I being the cook most of the time...;)

tater03

My favorite fish is beer battered Perch. We usually have a big fish fry and cook up our perch during the summer.

poster25

My favorite fish is orange roughy loaded with cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt. I love it.