Which one is best for yout to ride ?

indian

Can you specify which one is best for you to ride ?
1. Horse Riding
2. Camel Riding
3. Elephant Riding
4. Other (specify)
I like to ride on horse which is best riding option for me.
I like horse and I enjoyed with this riding also.

sahil72

i think horse riding is the best of 'em all.. i relly enjoyed my first horse riding.. it was amazing.. i also been on a elepphant riding.. but its not that good.. Horse riding rocks!

vin

i love elephant riding because elephant walk slowly and our maharaja used riding with elephant so i fell like yuvraj when i riding on elephant.
elephant riding is tallest riding.

shaan

i will prefer horse ride because it gives me lots of energy than anyother ride which u have mentioned. all other rides will just rest us on them and wont give any physical fitness as what a horse ride gives.

sunny

Hosr riding, gave me a very bad experience, and i have never tried riding on camel. Then it just leaves with elephant. Actually it was a good experience.

tpk

i enjoy them all but i would prefer horse riding as it is cool and interesting....horse riding gives me a feeling of a magestic person....plus speed is an important factor i love horse riding

steven

ride a cycle that will give u lots and lots of exercise to all the parts of your body and will make u feel fit even in your old age. ill prefer riding the bicycle is best above all the mentioned rides.