why do people do this?

Hyde

I hate when I am hiking and I find all kinds of trash. Not just trash but stuff like couches and furniture. Why would someone take the time to go dump it like that. Why not call bulk pick up or drive it to the dump themselves?

Walking Man

I just found a pond in my area that is full of the same junk! It's a crying shame that people have to do things like this. Any yeah, you can't fix stupid, Lamebeaver. It would be my greatest pleasure to catch these idiots in the act and give them a piece of my mind even if I don't have much to spare.

danny28

It's sick! Plain and simple. People don't want to pay to haul things to the dump so they just dump them where they are not supposed to. I wish the cops would clamp down more on this and catch these "Crazy people".

campclose

I agree with Danny - it's all about money. I mean it takes the same amount of energy to load it on the truck and dump it where it does not belong. People are just Idiots! Sorry there is no better term for them.

oldsarge

Ultimate boneheads! Work harder to drag it somewhere remote than just put it in the trash.