Worst moments

sunny

WHat are the worst moments you have experience in your adventure. Mine was always the bag packing while returning. Its a bid deal and i always have to do it.

ACCER

I would have to agree that the repacking is about the worst. Somehow everything seems to have expanded during the trip and just doesn't want to go back in!

henry

Yeah man we wont know it while packing. Only during the last day we feel the pain of packing as we will be extremely tired.

slide

One of my worst moments is when i slipped down on a shit. I dont know what shit was that!!! but it was totally embarrassing.

poster25

My worst moment was when a bee went down my shirt and got caught between my bra hooks and my back. It seemed like forever trying to get that thing out.

tater03

I think the worst time for me is when my husband fell and his ankle swelled up. Thank goodness it wasn't broken, just a minor sprain. That was a long trip back.

deltic

My worst moment was when my husband became ill, getting back seemed endless but we did it.

SageMother

The owrst moment I remember wasn't actually mind, but belonged to a child with our group.

After a 4 mile hike we returned to the camp and had to do a tick check.

A child came screaming out of a tene, pants around ankles, pointing down at his undies.

There was a tick making a mad dash for any bit of flesh it could find.

Can't say I blamed the child for screaming. That sucker looked positively vicious!

deltic

The owrst moment I remember wasn't actually mind, but belonged to a child with our group.

After a 4 mile hike we returned to the camp and had to do a tick check.

A child came screaming out of a tene, pants around ankles, pointing down at his undies.

There was a tick making a mad dash for any bit of flesh it could find.

Can't say I blamed the child for screaming. That sucker looked positively vicious!
That sounds like a real bad moment, we don't get too much trouble with ticks thank goodness.