Need to cut back!

Gabbie

With all that we had to eat yesterday I think I am going to have to start cutting back in order to get ready for the Christmas holidays!! Hope everyone else had a great day. :)

Lorax

Make the promise as a New Year's Resolution instead, in order to put it off until after the holidays. This method has worked for millions of people for years.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

JimBob

Make the promise as a New Year's Resolution instead, in order to put it off until after the holidays. This method has worked for millions of people for years.:tinysmile_twink_t2:
That's funny. :tinysmile_tongue_t: You can always try that thing people use to do called exercise or being active. :tinysmile_twink_t2: I'm just teasing. I do stay active and work out so I can feel good and still eat the foods I love. With the exception of the holiday's, I just control the portion of tasty foods.

StillLikeToCamp

I know where you're coming from! It's always hard not to over eat on those kind of special days. But I like the idea of just making it a New Years Resolution so you can get through Christmas. :)

Lucy

I have a month to work off what I've gained the last couple of months, and I have my work cut out for me. I do good with a deadline and a little pressure.

Fox38

We had a great day and we pigged out too. We are still eating pie leftovers! I love leftovers! I'm going to start working out more so I can eat more over the holidays.

I certainly ate more than my fair share, on Thanksgiving! Who can resist all the yummy dishes, that are sitting in front of them? The pumpkin pie is my favorite holiday treat. I am surprised I am not orange from all the pumpkin pie I devoured.

Greatoutdoors

I was pretty proud of myself for not over eating this year. We didn't even bring any leftovers home to reduce the temptation of overindulging.