2/18 0 degree bags on sport.woot $50

ChadTower

Yeah, I just bought three, since our usual car camping bags are like 55 degree bags and we've been tossing blankets on over them as needed.

Grandpa

Not sure of your climate but around here, nothing less than a 20* in the summer. You can always unzip and just use them as a blanket but when the chill is greater than the bag, it's a long night.

ChadTower

These came in. They are really nice. Anyone want any pics? The product pic I posted above shows the bag itself really well but fails to show size properly. This thing is big. A 6'5" man would have no issues zipping up in this. I am 5'10" 220lb and it swallows me whole with my feet nowhere near the bottom.

It came with a nice storage bag but is still pretty big when rolled up and compressed. I have no idea what the woot commenters were thinking when they discussed taking this thing hiking. Hell no. I'm even concerned about the amount of room 4 of them will take up in my truck.

Super comfortable and warm. It's like sleeping inside a Twinkie. :)

cabinfever

Thanks for coming back and telling us about these bags, Chat. I had never heard of Grizzly as a brand so was hesitant about buying them, but they sound awesome by your description. Probably not for hiking, but definitely for family camping. I'm adding these to my list.