A Watch With Useful Tools

LytWind

Do you know of a watch that has different tools attached to it much like a Swiss knife? I don't need a watch that is packed with so much tools though as I just need at least a compass and a little knife in it.

IndianaHiker

Never seen a watch with a knife. Not sure it would work very well anyway. However their are many watches with compass, barometer, altimeter, GPS, thermometer, and just about anything else.

campclose

Wow, a watch with a knife? That sounds way too dangerous. I agree with everyone else and say that you should get a multi-function knife to carry. I don't wear a watch, I have my cell phone.

Fox38

I've never seen one either and I agree that I doubt there is a watch with a knife. It sounds like something that Inspector Gadget would have. Why would you want a knife in your watch?

oldsarge

Seems the more stuff you add to something, it just makes the item more susceptible to breakage. Multi tools and Swiss knives are tried and true. Pack one of those.....or both and get a watch. Besides, how big of a blade could you fit in a watch? Unless you're packing one like Flavor Flav!

EddieK47

Old Yankee
If you need a compass you must be going where you need one.Would you trust your life on a combo piece of junk???Or the old tried and true and live!