Accidents?

ATVfan

What was your worse wipe-out in the water? Did you get hurt?

I've had many wipe-outs when we are out white water rafting. I've never been hurt yet (knock on wood).

I've never tipped my boat though.

Archer

I was tubing once and wiped out so hard that hitting the water felt like I was hitting concrete. The side of my ribcage was actually bruised from the impact, and it knocked the wind out of me. Thank goodness for my life jacket!

grand

I have experienced riding in a boat with some friends that capsized because there was so much movement that it became unbalanced. Luckily, we were all wearing life jackets and were still near the shore.

popupgirl

Wow, I know wiping out is tough. You bruised your ribs? That stinks! I've never really had any bad wipe-outs so far. You know just the occasional falling out of the boat or off the tube.

WileECoyote

I don't think I've ever wiped out that badly. I am sort of afraid of water anyway so I'm not much of a daredevil in the water. I can swim, just not well, so I don't take many chances.

Illeism

I have not ever flipped or anything like that but I have saw several who were alongside me flip their vessels and end up floating downstream.

paloma

I've never experienced such thing. I am afraid to ride in boats especially when the current is swift. I prefer to just watch people enjoying the fun.