Anybody Planting Yet?

woodzman

The weather has really warmed up here in the past week and It's got me thinking about gardening. It wont be safe to plant much besides peas and onions in my area until the first of June, but I'm chomping at the bit. Any of you folks in the warmer climates gardening yet?

Archer

I've always wanted to get into gardening, and have simply never had the space and time. I would love to plant beautiful plants all around my home and reallly spruce the place up.

3ofusnow

I am in Georgia but we still don't plant quite this early we have occasionally had blizzards as late as the first week of April. I usually wait till the end of April to really get going.

Hilltopper

Although the little taste of warmer weather that we had here was wonderful, the inch or snow of slushy snow this past weekend reminded us that the Winter is far from over. We are thinking about starting some trays inside though.

jason

fear no beer
I finally got around to it saturday. I made the mistake of going to Home Depot for some stuff and they had seeds buy one get one free. I bought more seed types then I can plant.

Illeism

I don't usually do all that but the neighbors were out running their equipment this weekend so I'm certain they will be making a lot of noise this upcoming weekend as well because they usually plant when all that noise is going on. :)

woodzman

I finally got around to it saturday. I made the mistake of going to Home Depot for some stuff and they had seeds buy one get one free. I bought more seed types then I can plant.
That's funny, I do the same thing every year. I put in a good sized garden, then end up planting other things in small spots all over my back yard. I make myself a lot of work with all the weeding and watering, but I like to do it and I freeze and can a lot vegetables for the winter.