Canoe for sale

dinosaur

troublemaker
I have a Grumman 17ft. Std. canoe. It's 25 years young and has seen a great part of this country and some of Canada. It's still a great canoe but I have a problem with it. My best friend, fishing buddy, hunting buddy, and camping buddy isn't too good in small craft. Believe it or not, he's ex-Navy but I guess that might explain it. He doesn;t know how to move in a truly small craft. I wouldn't feel safe in a john boat with him. But he's a good man and I can't leave him behind and go without him. This means I am going to have to buy a bigger boat, one he can't capsize.

There were a couple people on this site who contacted me about some interest in this canoe. I seem to have lost those messages and can't remember who they are. I would like to give them first crack at this canoe if they can identify themselves.

I live in Northwestern Indiana near South Bend. I will not transport the canoe. Make me an offer and come and see it

hodo

duct tape a pontoon on it.. need instructions.. works for 90 year olds in class 3 rapids...