Cardio Training?

Woods

Do you prefer using a stationary bike or a standard one for your cardio? I admit it is a lot easier to get a proper training using a home bike but nothing beats riding a bike outside for pleasure.

2Tired4

I'm guilty the same way you are. It's more convenient to get the quick training you need by using a stationary bike than preparing to ride up the mountain every time you need a workout. It's a lot quicker if nothing else.

DThewanderer

I like to stay active in the outdoors. However, there are some situations where a stationary bike and other indoor equipment have their place. If I ever get into one of those situations then I would get stationary equipment.

catspa

I"ve got a couple good hillclimbs within a couple miles, but in winter when it's icy I put my mtn bike in a trackstand and ride in my living room. Can't beat the fresh air and scenery though.

Parker

hiking_and_biking

Do you prefer using a stationary bike or a standard one for your cardio? I admit it is a lot easier to get a proper training using a home bike but nothing beats riding a bike outside for pleasure.
I enjoy biking outdoors more than using a stationary bike inside the house, but most of the time, it's too inconvenient/time-consuming to prepare for an outdoor ride solely for cardio purposes. So even though I like it less, I usually still end up working out indoors.