Chipmunks

Luvoutdoors

I used to think they were cute little critters...until a bought a house and they destroyed my lawn and started digging under my house. Game on chipmunks...me and my air rifle will be waiting for you tommorrow.:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

WalkingMan

Well, I have a cat who likes to play with them and eat them. It's not the most pleasant death but at least he keeps the yard looking good. I think he has caught at least 5 of them this year already. Between the chipmunks and the snakes and frogs he catches, he's always busy.

oldmangunner

Yeah, try going out of state for a couple of months due to an emergency and coming home to discovered they found their way in to the attic! Do you know how noisy they are in the ceiling and walls?

Valdaree

Oh dear! We used to have a pair of chipmunks as pets. Of course we don't have them in the wild here. They were so cute I named them Fred and Wilma, and Wilma was an albino. They certainly were very lively and we had to keep them in a huge cage containing trees!

Telna

I know that chipmunks are nuisances to some but I can't bring myself to feel anything negative about them. Then again I've never had a situation like one of yours.

3ofusnow

I hope you have been able to get them under control Luvoutdoors I know they are a pain. We have tons of chipmunks and squirrels all over the place too.