Christmas Wish List

hweiner

What's everyone hoping to get from Santa this year??
(Maybe I'll get some ideas for my family because I am the worst at buying presents haha)

Grandpa

We got all the 6-12 year old grandkids lightweight down jackets from costco. These are not the outerwear down coats but a lightweight packable layer under the outerwear. Just the thing for summer cool evenings or early mornings in the high country or as a warmth layer under a winter coat. (Think a cheaper version of the Marmot Zeus)

My wish list is for new snowshoes or a metal detector. Grandma fell in love with a painting so there goes my stash for new snow shoes and metal detector:tinysmile_cry_t4:

Sons-in-laws get their annual 4 pack of merino wool blend socks from costco.
And that is all I have been told. Any of those ideas helpful?

Lorax

World peace, unity and understanding between people and cultures, a sense of brotherhood and love......

.......and a belt fed machine gun.

jason

fear no beer
What I would like the most is to get both sides of the family here to build a big play set for the kids. Swings, a fort, and other goodies so they can enjoy some time outside. Well, having my sons surgery be successful does come before that.

oldsarge

World peace, unity and understanding between people and cultures, a sense of brotherhood and love......

.......and a belt fed machine gun.
If it wasn't for that machine gun comment, Id say you're the guy who coaches all the Miss America contestents.

calanta

I really have no idea, we are thinking about not getting the adults anything and just spoiling the kids a tad. We can get what we want year round, we do not need a special day for it.