Cliff Jumping

Wild Rose

My friends and I, have two secret swimming spots, we frequent during the summer. Both spots, have cliffs you dive off, to get to the water. The first time I went, I was afraid to jump off the cliffs, but now I am addicted! Anyone else enjoy cliff diving?

Mary Beth

I have one local spot, and I love cliff diving there. There is also, a rope swing and a tree you can jump from. It is such a rush jumping, from any of those spots.

jason

fear no beer
I'm not a fan of heights. If it is higher then a story, chances are I may not jump. I can climb trees though. But climbing rocks, ladders or jumping off something high. Yeah, it is not for me. Oh, I can do a rope swing though. I guess I'm just strange like that.

grand

My son and his friends enjoy this kind of stuff. They always look for ways to jump into the water from somewhere high, like a protruding rock, a tree, a cliff. I haven't done it yet...

lefties

Done it in many places,,hawaii,,ohio others. I guess at 53 im not into it anymore.

campclose

I have used a rope swing and jumped into the lake this way :), but never cliff jumped. I bet I would not jump, I'm a chicken. It took me about 15 minutes to let go of the swing.

ppine

Forester
It is a lot of fun but be careful. As I described on a previous post, my brother hit the water a little off from 25 feet and broke his should and dislocated it, which took two years to heal with a steel plate. I played basketball in high school with a kid who came back from summer vacation in a wheel chair from a dive that was shallower than he thought. I suggest jumping feet first, because the bones and muscles are much larger and can take bigger hits. Good luck.