Cool home!

Gabbie

Oh Wow! That is a fantastic home. I think I could live there too. :) Now that is having something a little bit out of the ordinary.

oldsarge

Here's the home that Cody Lundin built. I think this is another neat home and probably much more affordable. If you are not aware of Cody Lundin, he's the guy with Dave Cantubury on the show "Dual Survival", he is a survival instructor of Aboriginal survival skills. His books are pretty good reading.

http://www.codylundin.com/codys_house.html

Miley

Hey, if we all pool our money together, maybe we can buy this house and start a commune! :) This house is something I dream of living in. Why are all the cool houses, so expensive1

Lamebeaver

If I lived in the first one, I'd spend all my time in the entrance. I like windows.

The second one looks sort of like the Teletubby house.

ppine

Forester
I am a fan of Cody L. I have worked a lot in AZ and have a friend in Flagstafff that has known him for years. To work with my friend Chuck on the Navajo Res has been like a seminar in aboriginal thinking. The siting of early habitation sites is perfect with orientation to the sun for winter gain, and summer shade. We can all learn a lot by thinking this way. Native Americans have a knowledge base that is only slightly appreciated by most people.