Fall Color

FireBuilder

In the northeast I have seen some great color this year, likely because of all the rain we've been getting. Is anyone else seeing an especially brilliant autumn this year?

oldmangunner

We are not. It has been a very bland autumn this year. In fact we still have a ton of green and very little color at all. I am hopping that means a late winter.

Hannah

It is beautiful here, when it stops raining I will take some foliage pictures to post, it is so amazing the red colors of fall.

hummingbird

We're just now getting a lot of color. The leaves fell all year because it was so dry here but lately we've had rain so the trees are beautiful now.

Erwin

We took beautiful pictures with the kids outside in the leaves last weekend! Now most of the leaves are gone off the vines along the house and deck where we took the pictures. Glad we got them when we did! I love the Fall Colors!!

Ms. Nibbles

We're from NM and they don't have many trees that change color in the fall, but the ones that do are spectacular this year. We feel it's from the extra rain we got this year, too.