favorite time to fish

claire

When do you like to go fishing? I love going in the early morning because it's all still quiet and the runners and dog walkers usually aren't out yet at the lake. How about you?

Dodger

I am just not getting in the position to where I can make the decision of when to go and I think I'm going to like going in the evenings because I have more free time then.

paloma

I like it better in the afternoon, as I have more time for it. The rising sun gets too hot before noon and the heat cuts off the fishing time.

Bumpkin

I'm a morning person also. I love leaving the house when it's still dark and getting to the stream just as the sun is coming up. Where we fish, we don't encounter other people, but there is something so peaceful about the early morning hours that I love.

Smokey

I also like to fish in the morning. It's quieter than the rest of the day and in my area, you get to see the sun rise over the mountains. If I don't catch fish, at least I have great scenery.

enzo

My favorite time to fish is at early morning and late afternoon because fishes swim at the cooler temperatures and lower light levels of water. I had a lot of good catch in there and filled the pail with fishes.

HappyFeet

I like it better in the afternoon, as I have more time for it. The rising sun gets too hot before noon and the heat cuts off the fishing time.
I generally fish in the afternoon just before the sun will set. I love grilling as well so fresh caught fish on the grill will be the best dinner to have.

I seldom fish in the morning because I don't like being cut off on my I'm fishing due to heat. I agree that mornings are great because everything around you feels fresh but when the sun is up then that is time that I don't like anymore.

woodzman

I generally have the best luck during the first few hours in the morning and the last few hours of the afternoon, but I like to fish and I'll go whenever I have the time. I like to fish at night too.

Adventurelover

I actually like going in the morning better as well. It is still cool and everything seems so quiet and peaceful. I think I would probably go in the afternoon only in the Spring and Fall as it just gets too hot in the afternoons here.

failghe

I like to go anytime I can. I usually have more time in the evening though. If camping sometimes I get up early before everyone else and spend some quite time alone fishing while the sun rises. Beautiful.