Fire

faye

Picture this, your family members and pets are already safe outside. What are the three things that you will save if your house is on fire? I'd take my legal records (documents), my computer's hard drive and some photos (that brings back good memories) with me.

hydethebeef

My lap top and my best knives. I have had a leatherman, the same one, forever and I would not want that to get burned up in a fire! All of my photos are on an image hosting site so even if the house burns down I still have all those.

TribalP

I have scanned the most important documents including my ID cards, still I would save the physical documents if the accident occurred. The laptop and the petty cash would the other two.

northernbushape

The Jeepist
Emergency Pack
Photo Albums
Keys and ID - they are kept together - gotta move the Jeep!

There is a forth item, but it would have been grabbed as I was hustling my family and pets out, and that is my emergency pack. It's made for this purpose. and contains among other things, copies of our must-have documents ID, and contact / resource lists.

Grady

I'm not at all well prepared for an emergency like that. The way things are now, I probably wouldn't be able to save anything because it's all scattered throughout the house. If I could though, I would get the photo albums, my laptop, and important documents.