Forgotten

BTBoop

What is the one thing you seem to forget almost everytime you go camping? Have you ever forgot the matches or lighters and had to use stick or rocks to start a fire?

Chilly

I'm hopeless at starting a fire without something to do it-can't use sticks. I once forgot my fuel for my stove, but I generally am pretty organised and don't have too many issues.

Joe S.

I have forgotten my sunglasses more than once. The time that has happened were when I got up super early (when it was still dark) to head out on an excursion.

dinosaur

troublemaker
I always seem to forget that there are people who worry about me. Ever since I was a boy, I wandered off into the woods and gave no thought to those behind me. I remember my mother telling me I scared her half to death. Once I'd done it twice, I wondered what kept her alive. My Dad had a different tact. If I did something wrong, he punished me. When I became an adult, he never questioned me. Once when my Mom was worried about me, my Dad just told her: Don't worry. He'll make it. He always does.

My Mom is still around. I visit her a lot. But I really miss my Dad. I wish he was still around for me to tell my latest stories and have him give me advice. I'm still crazy after all these years, at least that's what Mom says. Dad would just tell me I have to live my life.

Sophia

I forgot toilet paper once....does that count?
Haha! One good thing is that you can always find something to wipe with, Refrigerator!

I usually forget something, but it is different things each time. Of course I always remember to pack the thing I forgot on the previous trip, but then I forget something different.

Refrigerator

Haha! One good thing is that you can always find something to wipe with, Refrigerator!

I usually forget something, but it is different things each time. Of course I always remember to pack the thing I forgot on the previous trip, but then I forget something different.
Yea but the real thing(toilet P) is unbeatable when you are doing your business with a view.

steves

My Wife say's I forget things on purpose just so I can buy new stuff !
She might be right, because I always seem to remember what I forgot before I get to the trail head with time to find a local outfitter!!