Going to be Autumn soon!

SpencerT

The most wonderful time of the year! For me at least. This is really a great time to do some hiking and camping and just pretty much anything outdoors. I will welcome in the cool weather with open arms. :)

grand

You are right about Autumn being the best part of the year. Not too warm and not too cold. Just the right temperature to live in and have fun outdoors or indoors. We could go camping in the backyard again!! LOL

I am glad fall is upon us, too! I am tired of sweating so much. Hiking and viewing all the colors of fall, is my favorite activity. I might even invest in a wetsuit this year, and do some kayaking! I could probably go without, but I have an aversion to even slightly chilly water!

thymas

Fall is definitely a wonderful time of the year - the colors, the first frost and the warm Indian summer days. It's a great season for photography....the same tree/flower/area may look drastically different in the course of a day or week, adding to the photographic possibilities.

jason

fear no beer
I can use some cooler weather. Give me a chance to start taking my son out. My daughter loves the hikes too so she will be happy.

hippieP

I think we all need a change of weather. Too many storms, disasters and rain falls. I think this year has been the most plentiful when it comes to weather, maybe that I have even seen in my life. What will next year bring!

campclose

Yes to cooler weather.... No to raking leaves (I have to head outside in about 5 minutes to get started). I love hiking in the fall though - it's not only pretty but so much cooler.

outwest

I would be okay with the leaves as long as the weather cools down. I almost melted this past summer and I am thankful that fall is creeping up with the cooler weather instead of the blazing sun.

ejdixon

I agree! There's nothing like camping during the fall. Cool enough to hike around but still warm enough to get a good night's sleep.