Got my first!

Needadventure

I got my first buck today, and man you couldn't slap the grin off my face. I took my new bow, and this was my first time out hunting with it. I am very proud of my eight point buck!

3ofusnow

Congratulations! Getting that first one is something you will never forget. I'm with Grandpa...keep the grin because you earned it! Are you going to mount him?

Fox38

I love the picture above! Seriously though, congrats on the first Big Buck! I wouldn't slap you though. Are you going to get antlers mounted? Nothing scares me more!

MountainMan22

Yes buddy, we're going to need those pictures soon or we might start to doubt. Seriously, congratulations on your hunt. If you can't handle all of that venison, just ship some this way and I'll help you out.

Greatoutdoors

Love the picture Coz! Congratulations Needadventure and if you have pictures we would love to see them. Hubby is bringing home some venison jerky from a co-worker today. I can't wait!

Fluttershy

Congrats! What a great way to break in a new bow. I also look forward to seeing pics of your kill. :) Definitely a pair of antlers I'd keep if I were you.