Grilled Polish Sausage

WalkingMan

Has anyone ever grilled a Polish Sausage? I love the flavor and it goes great with red beans and rice. We will usually grill them all summer as long as I can get the grill or firepit going.

T

tentrus

We grill it at home and at camp. I don't like red beans but I love grilled polish sausage with sauerkraut! Yum.... I am thinking I will add it to the menu list for next week. The kids love it at camp too. I let them put a link on a stick and grill it over the campfire.

Hikebike

That does sound yum. I like red beans and rice so I bet the sausage is great with that too. I never thought about cooking the sausage on the campfire with a stick. I bet my kids would love that too.

LittleLady

We do this all the time, both at home and camping. It's been a while since the last time though, might have to add it to our list!

WalkingMan

Don't forget to cut the sausage into 1 inch pieces and brown it before you add it to the red beans and rice. It adds so much flavor to the dish. I also eat polish sausage with saurkraut but red beans and rice is my very favorite. We do this dish at the campsite too.