Hot dogs

hikingprincess

I like Nathan's hot dogs done up Chicago Style. That's with tomato, onions, relish, mustard, hot peppers, and a pickle spear on top.
Oh yeah Dinosaur, that is the only way I will eat a hot dog. I absolutely love a Chicago style dog. Now that has me craving one.

ppine

Forester
Grandpa,

A slaughter house is an eye-openinig experience. To me there is a huge difference between lean deer meat from a wild animal with no hormones and no antibiotics, and the pig and cow guts, tail, hoofs and preservatives found in hot dogs.

ChadTower

Every person should, at some point in their young life, be forced to kill and clean an animal. Then eat it. Too many people have no appreciation whatsoever for the fact that the food they are eating, or worse wasting, was a living thing that did not die voluntarily.

ppine

Forester
Chad,
Your point is very well taken. I agree that anyone who eats meat, needs to appreciate the process involved in killing animals for food. I recently took up big game hunting again after not being involved in it for many years. I find hunting now to be a very emotional and spiritual experience. It should not be taken lightly with a lot of high fiving in my opinion.