How Important Is Photography To You?

WileECoyote

How important is photography in your trip out and about. I love beautiful pictures, but I am the world's worst in taking the camera with me. I always forget it and my wife does too. I don't know why. I think next time, I'm going to strap it to my pants the night before.

boomerang

It's necessary for me and I rarely forget to bring my camera with me when we go trekking or hiking. I take almost everything along the trails and on the sites, like forests, trees, valleys, cloud, wild flowers, everything.

Adam

It's very important. I wanted to be a professional photographer when I was younger, but since that didn't work out, I take my occasional photography seriously.

northernbushape

The Jeepist
My little Fuji camera lives in my daily pack and gets moved into my hiking pack when I am heading out. It's not uncommon for me to take well over a hundred pictures during a hike or camping trip. I will go through them and keep the good ones.

I'm certainly not a great photographer, and my camera is modest, but I did take the time to learn about basic composition and lighting and it made a huge difference in the quality of some of the photos I have taken.

For me, my camera documents my travels and preserves memories that may have otherwise faded into the pile.

DunandAway

Cool Newanderthal! I love to take pics and I keep a small digital in the car at all times. When we go on a campout, we take the serious camera with lenses. I love to take pictures of where we go and people we meet. It's just not camping if we go without it.

Greenjack

I love to take pictures during my trips when I bring my camera with me. But I am still able to enjoy the trips without the camera. Moreover, I am not good in front of camera. :D

foxylady

Pictures of my trips are very important! I will never forget the one time that my camera keeled over halfway through my trip. I now take a couple cameras with me just in case.

Fox38

I'm a picture maniac! I carry my camera with me all over the place. I might not get the best shots but I get a lot of them! I want to document my kids growing up and I want to document all the fun things we do.

Stoker

If I know I'm going someplace that's scenic that I've never been to before, then I will take my camera. If I'm going to an old haunt, I won't bother.