Inspiration

Hyde

I am entering a poetry contest but I do not feel very inspired. Some of my best poetry has been written while I was out in nature. What is the most inspirational spot you have been to?

DragonAge

I would say the most inspiring places for me are along the east coast. I think there is something so magical about the ocean, dolphins and beaches.

Lamebeaver

You mean besides inspiration point in HS?

I've been fortunate enough to have seen several and one of them does not particularly stand out head-and-shoulders above the others. Anyplace with a great view and no other people around works for me.

Grandpa

There is a lake, high in the Sawtooths. At the edge of the lake is a contoured large rock. This rock is as comfortable to sit on as my la z boy recliner at home. It also has a flat spot for my cup next to where I sit. The view is over the lake with tall pines on the other side and white granite "sawtooth" spires above. When the setting sun hits those spires, and the fishhawks are flying low catching their dinner....well, just never found another spot quite like that.

Judy Ann

Perhaps you could find some inspiration by browsing some of the albums on this forum. There is sure to be a spot in one of the pictures where you could easily find your muse. Just remember LNT!!!

:fish2: