Just cost myself $100!

foxylady

The problem with trucks is they sit so high up and the tailgates block a large portion of what's behind you. So a few days ago I backed into a post and killed my bumper which will cost $100 at least to repair. Doh! Have you ever done anything stupid like that and been really mad at yourself?

jason

fear no beer
Ouch. I have not done that, but one of the first things I did for my truck was setup a review camera system. It is great.

foxylady

Yeah I should see about getting one of those installed, I've heard they are great. My significant other parked too close to the water post at one of the last campsites we were at and took out the drivers door too. Maybe it is time for a new vehicle?

Jimbo

A lot of these new vehicles have options like the cameras and motion sensors you can buy now. One of these days our cars will be driving themselves.

limaker

That is bad but you know honestly many people have some type of crazy issue when it comes to backing a vehicle up. I know of two people alone (in different times of my life) that both somehow managed to back up and take out their own mailbox.

Fox38

I once backed into a light pole that I didn't see and took out the whole back window in my mini-van. I was so mad! It was a mess. Good luck getting yours fixed.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Wow, high tech stuff! I still do it the old fashioned way. I have my buddy get out and direct me.

foxylady

Fox38, that sucks! I am glad it is something that is fairly inexpensive to fix. A window replacement would stink! I am in the process of trying to find a used one at a junkyard that is already the right color.