Kid you not

hippieP

Our neighborhood decides to put in a man made hike trail which is great in theory. We went down on Saturday to check it out, its nice up until you get to the end of it. They decided to best place to end the trial (without warning or signs) was at a sewer plant. Who the heck comes up with these things??

LovingNature

Maybe they just have a weird sense of humor. I guess you just hike to the end and turn around and hike right back. :) Is there any other way to make a new path back in a different direction?

SweetiePie

Dinosaur, that is so true! That is an odd place to end a hiking trail though. We have lots of trails around my neighborhood even though I live in a bigger city. They go for miles and miles.

Bob

By virtue of contrast, perhaps the organizers of the project were trying to make some sort of a social commentary statement? Quite a statement it is.

Fox38

Wow, that is hysterical! You would think it would end where it starts so you can get back in your car and go home. A sewer plant is just nasty! I bet you could smell it for miles!