Nra

3ofusnow

Are there any NRA members here? I was thinking of getting a membership for my husband for Christmas. I know they do some stuff for gun safety, and that they are also very big on the legislative aspect of the 2nd amendment. Do they do anything else?

CozInCowtown

I have been a life member for many years now.
If you wanna do a little something to help keep your gun rights then JOIN TODAY!!
The NRA is not perfect, they hear from me mad as hell from time to time but they are they biggest and best defence we have.
I think the NRA does a payment plan for LIFE MEMBERSHIPS, that might be cool!
****MEMBERSHIP LINK****
Yes, look at the "EPL" on the page I linked to you.
I am also a Life Member of:
TSRA,
GOA
RMEF
SCI
WTU
and a couple of others.
DC

Last edited:

jason

fear no beer
I had posted a link to NRA that gave you a free $25 gift card. Same as the membership price. Not sure if it is still valid or not.

Grandpa

Yes, NRA is very good. Best thing going to keep our 2nd amendment rights. As the Coz said, not all perfect. But with membership, you get a good magazine. Also, a lot of perks here and there.

Needadventure

I am giving myself and my husband a five year membership to the NRA for Christmas this year. Does that mean they will stop calling my house several times a week? ;)

Last edited:

CozInCowtown

I am giving myself and my husband a five year membership to the NRA for Christmas this year. Does that mean they will stopcalling my house several times a week? ;)
Nope, now several times a day due to another "EMERGENCY"!!:frusty:
Actually, I have not gotten a call from them in years and I am a life member.
NRA also has several discount programs like car rentals and discount motels + more.
DC

Fox38

This is something I have never thought of - a membership to the NRA. Thanks for the great gift idea. I think I might get my dad and brother and law a membership.