Polish Sausage

Chris

I've cooked polish sausage a long time, usually cooked in something like a soup or a pot of cabbage. Well, I was at a cousin's house the other day and she was grilling polish sausage on her gas grill. Oh my goodness, it was fantastic! I like it anyway but I didn't know it would be that good just thrown on the grill. If you haven't tried it and you like polish sausage, you need to try this. You'll love it!

campgirl

Sounds good to me, although I like it with cabbage too. I cook Italian sausage on the grill. In a pan next to it on the grill, I cook peppers and onions too.

rvmom

MMmm, that does sound good. We also have done the Italian sausage on our grill, but never the polish sausage. I usually cook them in the oven or fry them or boil them. I like them with sauerkraut. Yummy.

Chris

You'll love it RVmom! She cooked Polish Sausage, corn on the cob on the grill, and fresh picked green beans with potatoes cooked on them. Talk about some good eating! Mmmmmm:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

jason

fear no beer
I love to smoke mine. It takes a little longer but you get some really great flavor.

4x4

I love to smoke mine. It takes a little longer but you get some really great flavor.
Yep! That is the best way, simple grilling comes in behind it. I love my meats especially polish sausage and smoked sausage and they are quite affordable too.