Rock Climbing

Illeism

I didn't see a specific category for this so I am just posting here. I am an avid rock climber and I get most of my exercise from climbing several times a week. Who else climbs?

HillbillyMama

I'm not sure that any of us really do much rock climbing but I hike a lot. I think I've gotten weak enough that the mountain my hurt me if I tried to climb on any rocks lol. This winter has set me back a bit!

Illeism

Winter always hinders my fitness routine to an extent. I have started to climb in the indoors rock climbing center once in a while but they aren't as challenging as the real thing so it doesn't offer much but is better than not working out at all.

paloma

Rock climbing is something that I haven't really considered as an outdoor activity. It scares me and I think my body is not made for such tough activity.

failghe

There is no rock climbing that I know of where I live in Florida. However I am not scared of climbing...just the fall LOL :) It does look fun and seems like it works out your body and mind at the same time.

boomerang

I like trekking and climbing mountain, but I never tried rock climbing. It must be much harder and more challenging than mountain climbing, taking so much energy and skill.