Somewhere exotic

carmen

I have decided that as much as I love playing out in the snow with the kids, I still need something warm for my next vacation. I am getting too old for feeling my age in my bones. Next summer we are going somewhere amazing and I am starting the look now.

outwest

Well exotic does sound nice but it also sounds expensive. I think the next trip we take out of the country is going to be somewhere that we can experience all of the seasons and not just one.

firedancer

I never understand people who go to "exotic" locations in the summer...here in Chicago, our summers are short and sweet, so I stick close to home and take advantage. It's around this time of year through March when my daydreams turn to the Virgin Islands and Hawaii. I have already decided I am spending Christmas on a beach next year - the short list right now is Maui, Cabo, St Thomas or Puerto Rico....have to wait another month for fares to publish before I can decide what's in my budget.

lefties

If you like it hot,,here in the Philippines even in dec-january its-75 degrees. Cheap foods and living. Totally exotic-see my pics

Last edited: