Spring Cleaning

3ofusnow

Most people spring clean their homes but do you spring clean your outdoor equipment? We usually go through fishing rods and tackle boxes and remove things that are broken or that we don't use anymore.

jason

fear no beer
I'm going through stuff this year, just because of the community garage sale. Stuff I might not need anymore, and stuff like that. Hopefully I can make some room for new toys. :)

Illeism

I am lazy as badly as I hate admitting it. I was so lazy last year that I hired someone to come in and filter through my clutter piles. I am thinking of doing the same this season as well. :tinysmile_hmm_t:

Dreamer

I go through everything that I have not just my house. Spring is like a fresh start and so I go through all of the stuff I have, get rid of the stuff I don't use anymore or that is broken and organize everything.

Alexis

I really need to do that this year. I usually do spring cleaning, but I don't take the time to go through all the accumulated junk in the closets and shed. Part of me almost doesn't want to find out how much stuff we have that we don't need, lol.

3ofusnow

LOL Alexis! I actually found out how much we had that we didn't need last spring when we moved. Fortunately this year we haven't accumulated that much so I don't think it will be the 3 truck loads of stuff to get rid of like before!

Reese

When I get into spring cleaning mode there is no place left untouched. I do a complete overhaul including all of my biking, hiking and fishing equipment.

Pebbles

My husband went through all our outdoor equipment at the beginning of the year. He made an inventory, took pictures, and made sure everything was in working order. All I had to say was before we bought anything else, I wanted to know what we had. Now, all we have to do is air everything out before we use it this year.

Illeism

Just hire someone to come over and do it for you or to help you out at the least. Cleaning isn't fun but if you have someone to help then it does go a lot more quickly.

southerngal

I am starting my Spring cleaning this week (notice I said starting not completing) and I will be going through all of our outdoor equipment as well and even reorganizing the attic and all the goodies up there.