Visiting The Zoo or Wild Parks

nomad

If you were given the choice to visit either the zoo or a wild park, which one will you choose?

Personally, I would choose wild parks because the animals are roaming freely and I can see them in their natural habitat and not inside a cage.

Gracy

Yeah I'm not a big zoo fan. I feel bad for the big animals like the elephants and hippos..... I'd prolly vote for wild animal park as long as it was well maintained.

Jimbo

If given the choice, a wildlife park. Zoo's are okay for what they are, but when you compare them to a wildlife park, they start to pale.

campingear

Well this really depends on if I am with a group of friends or with my girlfriend.
With a large group, for sure the wilderness but with my girlfriend, the zoo. But it has to be the one of the best zoos, here in Omaha, it is one of the best indoor and outdoor zoos in the us. I think that is correct but I like it more than the other one in the state as nebraska is somewhat small for being a big state.

BTBoop

I believe it would depend on if I was bringing my children along with me. If not then I would love to go to a wildlife park and see things in their natural habitat. I would be afraid my girls would try to catch or feed a bear!

Benny

I've never been to a wildlife park, but I am not a huge fan of the zoo, because I don't like seeing the animals in cages. But, just curious - how safe are the wildlife parks for humans?

April

I would defiantly pick the wildlife parks as I have never been to one. I don't like to see the caged animals in the zoo either but it is the only option we have right now. Time to seek out some adventure for our vacation this summer!