Water falls

campclose

We love swimming where there is a water fall. It's even better when you can swim up to the water fall and sit under it. We have 2 places nearby that we can do this. Have you ever sat underneath (behind) the water fall?

Lovefall

We have a place near us that has waterfalls too. We can get right up close and go under too. I don't often but the kids love to. It's a favorite swimming spot for the kids in our area.

SallyA

I don't know where any water falls are around where I live. It sounds like a really neat experience to sit underneath one, though. I hope I get to do that someday.

Bumpkin

There were a ton of waterfalls where I used to live in Pennsylvania. We don't have any in southern Louisiana and I miss them. Swimming in the pools at the bottom of them was so much fun.

Grady

Waterfalls are so relaxing. Whenever I'm hiking around them I have to stop and just take in the mesmerizing beauty of them. The sound of the bigger ones is just amazing. I remember when I was in Niagara Falls and we could hardly have a conversation standing near it because all that rushing water was so loud.

campclose

I love sitting near them too and just listening to them. We went to our State Park over the week and hiked near the Water falls. They are so relaxing and amazing to watch.

TribalP

Yes Grady it's so relaxing and energizing as well. I like the way the waterfall massages my body when I sit under it, I love how it feels.

hydethebeef

I have a waterfall not to far away from me. I love to sit under it and swim in the water. There is something so powerful about the power of where the water falling hits the pool at the bottom.