Where do you want to go?

Jobiwan

New Zealand. My hiking partner went a few years ago for a month and hiked the whole time. He claims it changed his life forever. He plans on doing this again in a few years and asked me to go but due to the $10,000 price tag, I don't think I can swing it... but I would love to. Happy Trails!

Archer

There are so many places I want to go; if I got a free trip to anywhere it would definitely be out of the country and probably somewhere out of my hemisphere, too, lol. I need some time to research to really pick, but off the top of my head, I want to see either India or Australia for sure, so I'd start there.

Itchy_Ivy

I have always been in love with movies that show the fjords in Norway. I would love to go there and canoe. I bet it will be the most awesome adventure ever.

Tired_Sneakers

I have a huge list of places I would love to go. I was lucky enough to have traveled to the one that was first on my list which was The Netherlands (Holland). Others on my list are China, Australia, and Tierra del Fuego in Argentina.

Frederico

What a question ! I'd have to add Nepal and New Zealand to any wish list. My first choice would be the Mongolian Desert and within the US I'd love to walk/camp/fish along the whole of the Appalachian Trail.

Grandpa

1. Nepal, 2. New Zealand, 3. Peru/Bolivia 4. Patagonia, 5 Australia. Missed my chance at NZ last winter when a friend on a one year exchange invited us down. Just didn't have the extra bennies for two airline tickets. Planning Patagonia (Argentine side) next winter and grandson and I are planning Nepal (Annapourna circuit with side trip into Tibet) in three years after he graduates. Hope I'm still alive by then.