Yummy Nutella!

faye

I do enjoy the taste of this stuff very much at home so when it comes to my camping breakfast, a jar of Nutella is a must along with a loaf of French bread cut. Best spread ever, good combination with my favorite mug of warm milk. Got any good food ideas to use Nutella in your morning/snack appetite?

greengrass

We eat lots of Nutella in my house. We like it with either peanut butter (preferably crunchy) or with marshmallow fluff. Or sometimes all three. It's super yummy!

hummingbird

I have never, ever tried Nutella. What is it like? Is it a jam or jelly? I love strawberry jam and toast any time of the day. I can also eat peanut butter right from the jar-yummy!

faye

I have never, ever tried Nutella. What is it like? Is it a jam or jelly? I love strawberry jam and toast any time of the day. I can also eat peanut butter right from the jar-yummy!
Nutella has a creamy chocolaty taste. There's a roasted nut flavor in it, maybe a hazelnut-like taste, some cocoa and milk. It's a good match for any types of bread.

Itchy_Ivy

I have always loved nutella. Besides eating it with bread which is heavenly, I also enjoy with with bananas. I sometimes split a banana in two and put it in the toaster over with a little nutella on top. I also enjoy melting it in the microwave and dipping different fruits and cracker in it. The possibilities are endless.

dinosaur

troublemaker
Amazing. Here we have great reviews for the taste of something called "nutella". No one has offered the ingredients as a part of their answer. Does it matter to anyone what they are consuming?

Maybe it's just me but I don't eat margarine because I can't pronounce the ingredients, let alone know what they are. The ingredients for butter are cream and salt. I eat that stuff. What the hell is nutella?