Which one is your best outdoor games from following and why ?

indian

Which is best outdoor game for you and why ?
1. Badminton
2. Cricket
3. Volley Ball
4. Foot Ball
5. Basket Ball
6. Other (specify)

I like to play cricket in outdoor game. It is my favorite game.
I was playing cricket when I was child.
I play cricket with my friends during SUNDAY and even holidays.

vin

i love three outdoor games is
1)cricket
2)volley ball
3)foot ball
i love to play three game if any one ask me to play one game insted of three i said to him make it all togheter so i can play three at ones.

tater03

I would have to go with other. We love to play corn hole. My hubby made our set this summer and we played all summer long with friends and neighbors.

Kev

Cricket and football are my best games. I really enjoy them both for different reasons. Cricket is a considered game whilst the football is fast and furious and both of these aspects I find enjoyable.

Thomas

Well i like:
Football
Basketball
Baseball
Volleyball
Hide`n`Seek
Handball
Tennis
That`s much of them. I really like to play these games a lot. when it`s winter i don`t play them that often, but when it`s summer i rarely stay at home:D.

SQuirrel

I know I'm a bit off topic, but have you guys ever played Hot Lava or some version of that when you were a kid. You can't touch the ground, it's hot Lava!

Really great game in an Alpine/Sub Alpine environment. You can only touch rocks and trees. Have some fun seeing how far, and sometimes how fast you can get around.

Also another great game is a stream/creek race. Kinda dangerous but have fun racing down a creek hopping from rock to rock. Penalties for touching the water include slippery shoes and friends calling out penalties. No real penalties, you just get called on it.

atula

I am a basketball player so definitely that is no. 1 in my list if I am playing but other outdoor gaes like cricket and tennis are favorite too even if i am just watching the game.

riskey58

best outdoor games

We are not real big on games , but like tater we enjoy playing corn hole. So I guess other is my answer.

mom2manyboyz

Love volleyball, you can string up a net anywhere there are two trees and play. I also like that you don't have to be good at it to have fun.

atula

I woould like to know more about corn hole...how is it played...seems like a camping game to me....

justontime

Our favourite game has always been beach cricket, it is fun, all ages can join in and it is exhausting because running on sand is not easy.

tater03

My husband last summer made us a set of corn hole boards and we played that quite a bit. I also like to play badminton but haven't done it in awhile.

justontime

Another game that we enjoy as a family is boules, it is heavy (but fairly compact) so you can only take it camping if you have a vehicle with you.

tater03

I apologize I didn't see the post where you asked what corn hole was. It is along the lines of horseshoes in a sense but you use bags filled with corn. You have two slanted boards on opposite ends. Each board has a hole in the top in the middle. The object is to get the bag into the hole. You score by knocking people's bags off of the board or getting them into the hole. That is just the basics. It is fun.

poster25

Badminton because it reminds me of my childhood. Also, it is easy to setup in your backyard. My family loves it because it is fun, easy and convenient.

kernow

Badminton because it reminds me of my childhood. Also, it is easy to setup in your backyard. My family loves it because it is fun, easy and convenient.
Yes, I agree. Badminton is fun, it is easy and light to transport and you can usually find a suitable place to play. We have always enjoyed playing it.

tater03

I love to play Badminton. I don't think my sons have played this yet. I will have to pick up a set this summer. This is a game I think that they would like.