Group camping !

vidit

Is there anyone know about group camping because i want go for group camping in this summer but i want to do some exraordinary things in camping. i know some normal activites which we all doing in camping but tell me somthing different.
anyone know about this please tell me your expirence.
thank you.

monkeycat

My experience of group camping is that it is a really enjoyable and fulfilling experience. When we went there were numerous practical jokes played by certain members of the group, though it was all taken in the right spirit.

SQuirrel

Bring a deck of UNO cards. It is a great game for camping. It's kind of out of season but look for batarie operated LED christmas lights. I string them around the ceiling of the tent, and then everyone has light behind them so they can see there cards. A lantern in the middle will always leave your hand dark.

Hit up the 99 cent store and grab a bunch of glowsticks for the campsite. I found a ball there thats awesome. It's a bunch of the skinny bendable glowsticks that fit into a Hub and makes a beach ball looking thing. Hang it from a tree, and when the wind blows it will sit outside just spining away. You can find light up frisbees at your local camping stores like REI.

If you have kids with you, pick up a lil bit of information on leave no trace to go over with them. You might want to do that for the adults too. Get some kind of group trash solution, like a can you can leave by the table. Just empty it before everyone goes to sleep.

Read up on some campfire songs and ghost stories. Of coarse any storie you find happened in this forest on a night like tonight. One really good one was originally a couple in a car, making out in the boonies, but it ended with the guy leaving for some reason, and then a storm rolling in. All night she could hear the rain slowly driping, and branches brushing against the roof of the car (or tent for your purpose). In the morning the cops woke her up and told her not to look up as she got out of the car. The guy was hung from th tree above the car, blood driping from his mangled body, and his toenails were scraping against the roof. Fill the rest in yourself. And then if you are really mean, scrape a branch across the tent and drip water on it before you get back from the bathroom in the middle of the night. Make sure you accidentaly woke your tent mate on your way out.

Keep a small pile of rocks hidden by your spot at night, and slyly toss them into the brush behind the campsite so everyone thinks theres something in the woods. If they say why arent you looking with us, tell them you aint going out there. It works really well if you have a partner that can toss rocks while there looking at you. I did it to my fellow camp counselors last summer and they were all freaking out. Make sure there has been talk about bears or mountain kittys earlier that day.

Oh camping is so much fun, especially with a group of good friends. Get a bunch of people together with a good sense of humor and it will be an awesome trip.

pavan

group camping was a great experience for me and my friends who really enjoyed a lot dancing, searching for food, drinking, chatting a lot, discussing about each and everyones future, cracking jokes and lot of things which we miss in our daily machine life.

sunny

Gropu campinf is wonderul experience. We went went i was in high school. We enjoyed the night was so cool...

henry

I have a very good experience with the group campaign. Its always fun while camping in group. Any thing different? What do you want anything different? It just strikes in the campaign.

steven

group camp setups provide a unique alternative for church retreats, family reunions, corporate getaways and many other group functions. Just give us a call and we'll take care of everything including setup and break down of your campsite, food preparation, activities and fun.

richy

Great Outdoor Experiences and Memories can be from an Adequately Outfitted and Planned Camping Trip for Youths, Adults, and Families. We provide Help with Camping Gear to make your Individual Wilderness Adventure or Family Vacation Successful and Pleasant.

tpk

In states such as Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, and Colorado children, under the age of 18, do not need adult supervision in order to enjoy nature, as long as the camp is in designated recreational or camp areas. There are two large organisations who facilitate this sort of camping: the Caravan Club and the Camping and Caravanning Club.
It was interesting and pleasant to do camping with friends

Kitten

The great thing about group camping is that even if you don't have any extra games or certain things planned out, it tends to be a blast regardless because there are so many people together and hanging out!

anand

When we went there were numerous practical jokes played by certain members of the group, though it was all taken in the right spirit.

slide

Group camping is a wonderful experience. One thing in camping is nothing goes as planned. Trust me you will definitely do something different. Its great!!!

Twiceshy

Activities really depend on the type of group.

You might have everyone bring extra ingredients for some sort of campfire cooking contest, if you have people old enough to cook!

poster25

Activities really depend on the type of group.

You might have everyone bring extra ingredients for some sort of campfire cooking contest, if you have people old enough to cook!
This is true. We would have a contest to see who could tell the funniest jokes. Whoever won would get little stupid rewards such as being able to control the radio on the long ride back home. Or this person was relieved from driving duties on the trip back home.

We would always have some type of stupid contest, but it was so much fun.

justontime

This is true. We would have a contest to see who could tell the funniest jokes. Whoever won would get little stupid rewards such as being able to control the radio on the long ride back home. Or this person was relieved from driving duties on the trip back home.

We would always have some type of stupid contest, but it was so much fun.
I guess it depends on the type of person you are because those sort of things would ruin my trip, I would hate it.