In the 4x4

4x4

We have an older four wheel drive Dodge that we go riding in the hills in almost every chance we get. Do you have a vehicle just for toying in too?

Ava

My husband has a Toyota Landcruiser which is a run around car too. When we go on our annual hunting trip it fits a ton of stuff in it and we put up the spotlights and can hunt at night. It's a real old thing now, but who cares how old as long as it drives and gets you from a to b.

Red-Blooded

My husband has a Toyota Landcruiser which is a run around car too. When we go on our annual hunting trip it fits a ton of stuff in it and we put up the spotlights and can hunt at night. It's a real old thing now, but who cares how old as long as it drives and gets you from a to b.
Hey where do ya'll live at? We ain't allowed to spotlight round these parts, it is HIGHLY illegal and they'll throw your butt right in the jail cell for it. :( Too bad, cuz it's real fun, :tinysmile_twink_t: hhmmm I mean you know not that I have ever done it, here where it is illegal.

4x4

Yea, I thought it is illegal in all states but maybe not. I got a ticket when I was 19 for it. I didn't know any better, no one told me you couldn't hunt at night with spotlights. I thought that is what spotlights were for :D

oldsarge

As soon as I get my wife her own car, I'm going to start fixing up my 04 Rubi. Nothing crazy, just tweek it our a bit for some better off road performance.

freedommachine

Here is me and my wife Jeep wrangler. Its got a 4inch lift,33x12.50,ramsey 9500 winch with synthetic rope,arb locker,body armor rear bumper with two 5 gallon gas cans, cb radio, rock sliders and a bunch of other mods, to many to list. Summer time we go doorless, with a bikini top and smittybilt net. This is our daily driver, weekend warrior.

Last edited:

outdoorlover001

i have a 68 bettle built for off road-- running 33's, full roll cage, winch front and rear, also a 97 geo tracker with a 5 inch lift and 31's---- love them both.

oldsarge

Here is me and my wife Jeep wrangler. Its got a 4inch lift,33x12.50,ramsey 9500 winch with synthetic rope,arb locker,body armor rear bumper with two 5 gallon gas cans, cb radio, rock sliders and a bunch of other mods, to many to list. Summer time we go doorless, with a bikini top and smittybilt net. This is our daily driver, weekend warrior.
Nice ride!

Zack

I used to have an old Chevy Suburban 4x4. It was like an early 80's model. It would go anywhere but that thing seemed as long as an eighteen wheeler! It could climb anything but it wasn't very good in tight spots.