Free boots

safn1949

Ok so here is the deal.I have 2 pairs of these boots Cabela's: Cabela's &#34Perfekt&#8482&#34 7" Hikers by Meindl in size 11.5 D.One pair has been worn very little and I need a half size wider,the other pair I wear at work but I can't do any serious hiking in them.

Top that off with a case of Peripheral neuropathy in my feet and they are painful to wear laced up tight.So if you can wear the newer pair you can have them,just pay the postage to send them to you.

I just want to make sure they will get used,they are fantastic boots and wear like iron.Lightweight and comfortable.

I am out on the road so it might take a few weeks to get them sent,shoot me an email at safn1949@gmail.com. Please take them only if you will use them.

Rider One

That's really a nice offer to make and I'm sure someone will want to take you up on it. Sizing is wrong for me, or I'd jump on it. Postage is a lot less than buying new ones, that's for sure!

Grandpa

So for real I can't give a $200 pair of boots away.Interesting.
9 1/2 EE here and grandma's feet are smaller still. Just don't have anyone even close to that size. But it is a generous offer you are making.

Michael

If my feet weren't tiny, I'd totally hop on these. Unfortunately, I have very small feet.

outwest

I do not need them myself but I do love that you are trying to give them away, good, I hate when people just throw stuff out. Good that you got them sent out too, for anyone that wonders I stumbled across this place over the past week and we are removing a ton of stuff from our attic, its all going to be listed on the web and its free. :)

Maybe it will help others out too. FreeCycle

ChadTower

I received these boots and I'll be wearing them on the trail for years. They are heavier than the ones I normally wear and will be an improvement in the winter. Thanks so much! There are still good folks out there.

outwest, if it helps, I have been running my community's Freecycle list since 2004. I completely agree!

LongShanks

Cool offer safn! I saw this but I don't wear that size either. It's very generous of you to offer them. Chad, I'm into freecycle in my area too. I've gotten some nice things. Got a couch for my wife that she loves, almost new and very comfy.