July 4th sales?

Hyde

Do tents or any other tent camping supplies go on sale around July 4th. I need to get a new tent and tarp but I will wait another couple of weeks if I can get it at a better price.

orchard

I am not too sure about this but I know last year we were able to get a huge deal on fireworks after the 4th came and went. I would guess its the same with most, have you tried maybe a camping outlet store during the off season?

SweetSassyLady

I'd try in the fall. I don't really know if there are any sales for the July 4th season. But I do know at the end of the summer, there are tons of outdoor stuff that goes on sale. Hope you find a good one!

IndianaHiker

Best time to buy a tent is on the fall and winter. However that has always been cool with me as the fall and winter to me is the best time to backpack. However check some of the online shops. www.campmore.com always has stuff on sale.

Grandpa

I like campmor as well but you might also check sierra trading post. They had a big sale that ended today but they also have a bargain barn. As Indiana said, most of the big online sites have sale items scattered through.