If the world were to end in 24 hours....

sailorman

If you found out the world was going to end in 24 hours and you had to choose one outdoor activity or sport, what would you do? I would get on my sail boat and head out to sea for one last glorious sail.

oldsarge

I think being with my family beats out any other activity. Unless of course I had them all with me on that boat of yours. I don't know anything about sailing, but then again what difference does that make, we're all going to be gone in 24 hours. I'm sure I could keep it afloat that long.

Judy Ann

I think being with my family beats out any other activity. Unless of course I had them all with me on that boat of yours. I don't know anything about sailing, but then again what difference does that make, we're all going to be gone in 24 hours. I'm sure I could keep it afloat that long.
I agree!!!

LivingToCamp

Well I would probably gather up the family and then we would all probably go fishing! Since that is what most all of like to do besides some camping, sounds like a reasonable thing to do to me. :)

carmen

Anywhere with my family would be top key, but if I really had one thing I wanted to do before it all ended other than being with family. Hmmm, I would guess wait until the last minutes count down and smack my ex in the face with something hard. If you knew him you would understand. :tinysmile_twink_t2:

outdoorchick

I would just want to be with my family, and I would be happy doing anything they wanted indoors or out as long as we were together.

Hyde

You know, if the world is going to end, being someplace remote (wish supplies) could be the safest place you could be. If there was any chance at survival at least you wouldn't be in the midst of madness.

3ofusnow

I would want to spend the time with my family somewhere preferably up in the mountains with an awesome view. Surely it wouldn't rain for the last 24 hours on Earth right?

dinosaur

troublemaker
I'd probably sit back and watch the politicians all try to blame it on the other party whille pressuring S&P to raise our credit rating so they could borrow more time from God.

IndianaHiker

I would want to spend the time with my family somewhere preferably up in the mountains with an awesome view. Surely it wouldn't rain for the last 24 hours on Earth right?
Sorry since I am going backpacking for the end of days there is at least a 75% to 80% change of rain at least in the area I will be in LOL.

Qweetzy

It wouldn't matter to me. It would be nice to be out in the woods though. As long as I had my family around me, I'd be fine. We may have to put our plan into place if things don't improve around here.