Todd Palin

skybear

Sarah's trying to get takers for a reality show based on her husband's snowmobiling adventures. I didn't even know she allowed him to talk. Would she do the voiceover so he can't?

beemerphill

I have said for a long time-Sarah belongs in the White House, as First Lady. Todd is, and always has been the brains in that marriage. Look at how much he has done with what he had to work with. He is successful in business too. He is not a great orator, but he is a sharp cookie, and I would vote for him in a minute.
Most reality shows suck, and this one would too.
TODD for President !!!

fishingfred

I like to watch reality shows where the wife abuses the husband or vice versa. Not physically of course just mentally. I don't know why, I have no desire to go abuse any woman but this show might be funny as heck.

skybear

+ 1

Biggest mistake McCain ever made.
The cynical part of me thinks the Republicans saw the healthcare reform coming and didn't want to be a part of it so they threw Palin in so they would lose.:haha:

Lefty

Todd does the snow mobile driving and Sarah does the talking. What I want to know is whose idea was it? Why are these people so starved for attention??

DylanT

The cynical part of me thinks the Republicans saw the healthcare reform coming and didn't want to be a part of it so they threw Palin in so they would lose.:haha:
Thats too cyncial and too smart!

:tinysmile_tongue_t:

firedancer

I'm not going to jump into the political discussion, but is it just me or are there a proliferation of shows about Alaska in recent years? Seems like Alaska is this big popular place all of a sudden (as far as TVland is concerned) - from Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Catch, some show called Alaska State Troopers.

oldsarge

I agree firedancer, but it does make for a great topic for a show. So many unique aspects of life in Alaska. I've spent several summers up there prospecting gold on a very small scale. It take a special person to live up there full time, just my opinion.

Lorax

Why all the hate for the Palins?
How did the husband or the kids ever affect anyone's life? Even Sarah? She ran as a VP that didn't win and is not even running for anything, yet people hold such hate for these people (and can't explain why without misquoting a Tina Fey SNL bit), there have been death threats against the whole family including her parents.
I find this hard to understand.
Now they have had some reality show success on TV. I saw one of them and thought it was ok, nothing special. Good for them. I don't care for it, so I don't watch it. I still can't believe how the media hammers this family.

Last edited:

Grandpa

Same here Lorax. I've nothing for or against them so I can't understand this hate. Glad you put it into words for me.

oldsarge

I enjoyed her first show, I have nothing against them. I think the way she and her husband live and raise their kids is fine. It's just that when you're in the spotlight like that, and everybody knows your business, all kinds of garbage is aired for all to hear. If she wants to have another show, fine, I don't think it's for attention but another way to make some cash. Which we all want anyway right?