Best time of the year at my job!

JimBob

This is the week that all the bosses except one go on vacation so it's like a party at work. :tinysmile_tongue_t: Not really, but there is less stress and everyone is so easy going when no one is watching their every move. I wish this could happen every month, so we could get this much conversation going often there.

oldsarge

This is my busy time of year. Most of the equipment is back in the yard and now I have plenty of work to do. Even though the work force is thinned out due to the holiday vacations and all,things still run pretty much the same. For the most part, it's pretty easy going at my work place to begin with. The management is really good, not a bunch of whip crackers. I have to say it's a good place to work!

Barney

Yeah, I know what you mean. Since I'm my own boss, I don't have those problems or reliefs, for that matter. But I've been known to be pretty rough on myself regarding workload.

Pathfinder1

This is the week that all the bosses except one go on vacation so it's like a party at work. :tinysmile_tongue_t: Not really, but there is less stress and everyone is so easy going when no one is watching their every move. I wish this could happen every month, so we could get this much conversation going often there.

Who's that standing behind you?

JimBob

Who's that standing behind you?
Funny guy. :tinysmile_tongue_t: Really, it's not as bad as I make it out to be. At least for me it isn't. For others it is but I'm in the quality department and I kick butt at my job so they all like me. Other people that don't communicate with the bosses aren't so lucky though so they love when this time of year rolls around.

rockytibby

I mainly work from home now and go into the office 4 times a week.:tinysmile_tongue_t:

I have had jobs where the boss would hang over your shoulder, man did that suck.:tinysmile_angry2_t:

I work for the VA and I love my job.:cheer2:

Rain

It's amazing how much more productive workers can be if they're not being micromanaged constantly. When I was a manager I very rarely issued warnings or reprimands and my team had the second highest productivity on the floor and I had more associates recognized for innovations than any other team. Yeah my team had fun, but they knew what they needed to do and they did it without anyone breathing down their necks.