Man saves 400lb drowning black bear

jason

fear no beer
If a yellow lab was drowning in the ocean, what would you do? I’m betting you jump in and save his life, right? Well what if the victim was a 400lb bear. What do you do then?

Well after a huge black wandered into a Florida community and accidentally walked towards the ocean after being shot with a tranquilizer, a hero stepped up to do the unthinkable, and save one of the most dangerous animals on the planet.

read more http://www.viralnova.com/king-of-men/

ppine

Forester
I have worked with wildlife biologists for several decades. They are a dedicated lot and care about critters in ways most people do not understand. This incident would be typical of how those people think. They crawl inside occupied bear dens for example. They are not like you and me. A career in wildlife management is a full-time job in the fullest sense of the word.

ArkansasMom

That is one brave guy! I honestly don't know if I could sit there and watch the poor thing drown. I'm not sure, though, I'm brave enough to jump in and save it either.

carmen

The guy did great and considered even saving a human can be difficult the man deserves a good pat on that back for that. What happened to the person who ended up sedating the bear? Where was this person?

Woodland

Good for him and great for the bear. Bears don't know they aren't allowed to walk around neighborhoods and with forests diminishing we will see this more often.

Grandpa

What? and let a good bear skin rug walk away? But yes, I'd probably at least lend a hand to get the bear to safety.

HardyC

That guy did something that most people wouldn't even consider doing. Knowing that the bear was tranquilized I would have jumped in to help out with the rescue. This man definitely must have some kind of training with animals to perform such a heroic feat.