A soap that keeps the mosquitos away?

Pebbles

I've been looking for ways other than bug spray to keep away the mosquitos and came across a product called Herberia. It's a soap that has natural oils that repel mosquitos. Has anyone here tried this product?

enzo

I have heard of Herbaria before but never tried using their product. It's true that they have this soap and spray that keeps mosquitos away but I don't know which soap product of theirs work best. For keeping ants away, they have this soap name called Ant Away and is used for household purposes.

3ofusnow

I have never heard of it before but I am going to be looking for it now. Mosquitos love me and my daughter and the bites swell up on her pretty bad when she gets bitten.

campclose

I have heard that any product by Skin so soft works to keep them away. I have not tried it yet though. I don't care for the Avon product line. You could give it a try!

Flowerchild

This is interesting. I am going to have to take a lot and see if it is something I would like to try. I have use the Avon skin-so-soft products. I wasn't impressed. I didn't think it kept the mosquitoes away, but many people swear by it.